Thursday 14 July 2016

More news!


EDIT: SOLD OUT! THANK YOU!

OOOh, how lucky am I to be teaching at this fabulous Ministry of Mixology retreat next year alongside the very lovely France Papillon

I taught at this retreat alongside Andy Skinner, in association with Tando Creative,  earlier this year and it was a FANTASTIC event, loved every minute! Great location and hotel, great products to work with, and all in all a very enjoyable time was had by all. Hope to see some of you there next time.

Tickets will be going on sale soon, but they tend to sell out really quickly so just giving you a heads up .... Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. omg I just booked up, I'm so excited!! Three of my mixed media heroes in one place, I can't believe it :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!