Thursday 28 January 2016

More finishing off ...


Every now and then I go back and try to finish off all the half done incomplete pages in my journals. It is an on-going battle because as I am completing some pages I will be simultaneously creating more half done pages!

This is a page in my Midori Travellers notebook (LOVE my planners!) I love that this page sits next to a page of boring- to-do lists or maybe a shopping list!


I started this back in August last year but just added a bit more ... as you do ...



Now I need to go and finish off of the other half finished projects I've got lying around the house. *sigh* it's never ending ...!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely page Kate! I myself don't have much unfinished pages... I'm such a 'beginning-to-end person'... there's only a few unfinished pages in an old journal and you inspired me to take those out and work on it this weekend.... thanks! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really nice page! Love the colors and mark making. May I ask wich Midori insert (wich paper) you use for mixed media art journaling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's refill 12 - the sketch paper. It's lovely and thick: http://www.thejournalshop.com/midori-travelers-notebook-refill-012-sketch-paper

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Is that the one with perforated pages? I didn't buy it before because I was afraid the pages will easily tear out as I want them to keep in the journal. You know what I mean? But they stay in place?

      Delete
    3. Oh yes, even thought they're perforated they stay in place.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!