Wednesday 11 November 2015

Mini journaling


You probably know that I have had a passion for journaling on a smaller scale for several years now. I just love small cute things! This matchbox was lying around on my desk and was one of those things that just kind of started without me really thinking about it .....


I used the gorgeous Fluid acrylics by DecoArt along with the tinting base. Love those! Fabulous colours - you can see the full range *here*


As you can see here I used a slightly larger matchbox, not the really tiny size.


I added a concertina style journal inside and filled it with lots of lovely colourful layers and messy texture:


Along with the odd bit of collage here and there:


And a bit of my favourite - scribbling!






6 comments:

  1. Your works are always stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kate. Every time I look at something you've made I see something different. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Kate, fantastic use of colour and I love your doodles and scribbles. Tracy x X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this matchbox of art! You have a gift. Beautiful and full of magic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!