Wednesday 1 October 2014

A new month.


Phew! I got a bit behind with my calendar for a while and I hate that! I've been doing this for a number of years now and occasional gaps and missing months are inevitable but I'm not happy when it happens so I'm always relieved more than anything else when I manage to catch up. My apologies for the missing link last month - what can I say? Life got in the way! Feel free to link up twice to make up for the missing link at the beginning of September.


Don't forget you can catch up on the Facebook group and on flickr too.

Right, I'm off to get ready of october now ......

5 comments:

  1. Enchanting! Since I'm somewhat new to your blog, your calendars are new to me -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie. Why don'y you join the challenge too? It's a fun way to journal!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link, Kate, since I'm one of those rare people who is only on blogger and not on Facebook or Flickr.

    I only have one year and three months to go before I can buy a bigger journal. I can't find a good way to decorate mine since I have no room left over after the dates go on. I adore yours, because both these months are SO colorful and sinfully delicious. I always love what you do with your calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back Kate, your pages are terrific as usual, gorgeous colours, & those heart balloons always look good! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha1 I got a bit behind d/t summer fun but here I am and I've been able to keep it going:):) I always love seeing your vibrant pages Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!