Friday 4 April 2014

March finished!

Scribbly Birds stamp by Dina Wakley

Well, here it is - March 2014 finished and filled in. I'd love to be able to tell you that I had April all ready to go, but ...ahem ... let's just say it's a work in progress ;-) I often get a little behind and have to catch up with myself but I nearly always get there. I'm in my 5th year of doing this now so I'm not giving up that easily! So, I apologise for the late link but it's here now!

A huge thanks to all of you who play along every month it's a pleasure to have such wonderful company.

Don't forget to check out the group on Flickr and facebook too!

7 comments:

  1. Love the bird, fab pages the colours are always smiley and happy :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your gorgeous calendar spreads Kate!! Aren't Dina's bird stamps the sweetest? I'm still playing along (3rd yr for me) but working my monthly calendars with an online class I'm currently taking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy April Kate! Look forward to your April page.
    I love your recent journal pages, so bright & funky!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calendar pages always put mine to shame. You would think after working on MINE for four years, I would get better, but somehow I'm still trying to find the best way to document these pages. As always, I appreciate what you do, and thanks for keeping this blog option open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous bright page, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I just was giving a link you your blog. I just started an Art Calendar after seeing a Joggles video. It was wonderful seeing all the entries. Some very talented ladies there. Wow you have been doing this for 5 years. That is wonderful. I am doing a Rolodex card a day and I am up to 121. It is so much fun. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!