Tuesday 15 October 2013

Phew! What a week!



Phew! What a week! Busy busy busy ..... but what a fabulous time I have had. I spent the weekend at The Stamp Attic in Wantage, Oxford (down south LOL!) teaching art journaling workshops to a very enthusiastic bunch of creative peeps, and organised by the equally enthusiastic and creative Wendy.

We all worked very hard cutting, binding, painting, spraying, gelli printing, laughing, eating cake .....


In fact we worked so hard we steamed the place up LOL!


But look what we made:



Fabulous work ladies! Thanks to everyone who came along, and a huge thanks to the lovely Wendy and also to Mr Stamp Attic for making the weekend so enjoyable :-)

And while I was 'down south' I popped in to Traplet headquarters to make a couple more art journaling DVDs. Yay! These should be available during November so watch this space .......





9 comments:

  1. Oooo steamy windows..... Was thrown back to the eighties to that dodgy song lol! Not sure what you get up to on your workshops but it looks good!! Lol looking forward to your new DVDs enjoy some YOU time xxx

    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Kaz and I both thought of that song!
    You do some amazing classes as everyone's work looks amazing!
    Hope you get to relax now you busy bee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So envious of those that are able to take your classes. At least there are the videos. Can't wait for the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy! You really do work your students hard!!! Lol The DVD mid November release means my family will have just enough time to get them for my mid December birthday :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool place and certainly cool classes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate I just wanted to say I had a wonderful day at your workshop on Saturday - thanks for a great class ! I am so looking forward to playing in my junk journal ! We never got a chance for you to show us how we can add in pages - could you let us know in some way ? Thanks again Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali, Yes, I realised afterwards that I forgot that bit! Can you e-mail me? I'll send you the info then with a pic or two! crane.kate@yahoo.com

      Delete
  7. Hi kate
    Thank you for a fab workshop on Saturday. I really enjoyed the day. Not much housework got done on Sunday cos guess what I was doing? LOL
    Lynda B
    http://beazleyart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for really great workshop! Hope to have more in future and see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!