Wednesday 3 July 2013

Better late than never...


As usual, I am skidding in a little late with my calendar page!! But just to prove I am on top of things (just...) here is June all filled in. That means we are officially half way through the year. How did that happen so soon?

Don't forget to check out the Flickr group here, and the facebook group here, where you will find oodles of inspiration. There are over 600 members on the facebook group now which is amaaaaazing! And it's a great place to access the calendars all on one page, ask questions, give advice to each other, and generally be inspired.

A huge thank you to everyone who is participating in this on-going challenge, and for all the inspiration you provide and share every month :-))

If you'd like to link up here and share your calendar page, then here's the link:



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Calender page Kate, can't believe it's July can you? Every month I think I will join in with you, and then another month goes by!!
    Can't wait to see you on Saturday at 3, I will be the one with the big smile. Soooooo looking forward to coming. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo looking good mrs c, I'm still working on January! I'm always late to the party! Oops
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at how gorgeous your filled pages always are and how you're able to keep it going with all you have on your plate. You're such an inspiration Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The red with the white dots is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, I am in awe of your calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is so inspiring! I'd like to try a calendar page in my new art journal. What size squares do you use for the days? I suppose it depends on the size of your pages...but you seem to fit quite a bit of writing in them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zoe, Thank you so much :-) Every month I make a double page spread in a large (12x8") journal, and my daily squares are 1 1/2". I hope you do decide to join the challenge, and don't forget to check out our facebook page too! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again Kate your pages are such an inspiration! I really will have to try harder not to water down my colours!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely calendar ~ So inspirational ~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you today at Dyan's. I'm going to book a day off on Monday so I can do one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you too Kate! Look forward to seeing you soon at a class then!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!